This short sleeved winter jersey is specifically designed for racing and high intensity training in mild Winter and cold weather (5°C-18°C) and bridges the gap between aerodynamics and thermal insulation.
The jersey is entirely made of Bioracer’s Tempest, an insulative, breathable fabric with a water repellency treatment.
This carefully chosen fabric is warm enough to protect against cold, wind and rain but at the same time light enough to prevent the rider from overheating when temperatures get warmer.
The muscle supporting Race Proven cut improves rider aerodynamics. For this jersey the cut has been slightly altered to use with warmer fabrics, so the feeling you get while wearing the jersey is less constrictive.
- Tight, supportive and aerodynamic cut Tempest main fabric, a moderately warm material with a brushed inner layer that’s water repellent thank’s to a series of water repellent fibers woven into the fabric.
- Aerodynamic sleeves, covering the entire upper arm
- Designed to be used in conjunction with Tempest Armwarmers
- Long lockable heavy duty zipper
- 3 easily reachable back pockets, made of the highly visible and reflective Pxl75